Ever wake up and say that today....today will be a good day no matter what.
I was up texting with a friend back home at maybe 4 AM and then tried to sleep and couldn't and just lay in bed listening the chickens, dogs, and donkeys make their own noise of specialty. My drift off thinking about my friendships and the people I've been able to stay in touch with despite the distance and how their messages of encouragement and support just kept me going.
As I walked down the dusty dirt and sandy road smiling to myself and watching the sun peak through the clouds above. Life is good, and what do I have the right to complain about? Absolutely nothing.
I've have two incredible families, one in Peru and the other in the USA, I've had an upbringing which has allowed me the opportunity to fantastic education and to see the world. You know and life is just so bizarre since I think of where my journey began and where I'm headed and to think of all the things I have accomplished and experienced under the age of 30 is just immense. Life, man.
Live it and just smile. Today is a beautiful day in Africa.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
No comments:
Post a Comment