So yet again I've been put in charge of something which I'll be curious to see how it turn out...a School Nutrition Programme. I saw told that we needed to make posters and songs and dramas for the kids to perform for this people when they come from the State.
Everything is completely vague and obscure to what the real motive is. I looked at the sheet that had been faxed to the principal and it just looked like the role out of maybe a new way to present material to the kids. Yet some how from this they got that we need to put on a performance or as they say "programme." So I've drawn posters, made up scripts for the kids to do about good eating, written a newsletter for the event and then today I made an actual "programme" sheet. I showed this to the other teacher I've been working with and then told actually we're supposed to make that, "the district will come and tell us." Not very clear but ok....
Will be curious to see how Friday goes.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
No comments:
Post a Comment