When you're sitting in a hot taxi for several hours, sometimes the most relieving thing you can do for yourself, besides find the nearest cold shower, is reach out the taxi window with your hand and say: "1 Cool Time!" (This is of course while you wait for your Kombi taxi to fill at the taxi rank).
This was a life saver for me the other day as I sat heating up, my legs soaked in sweat and pasted to my seat, as I waited for the taxi to fill. I have a tendency to faint and when I've been dehydrated or lack of food or sugar I'm more vulnerable. So reached out the window and ask for Cool Time and bite open the plastic covering and that thing was gone in just minutes. I instantly felt out of the red zone and sat back as the taxi finally filled and rolled out of the rank onto the road and I listened to the John Legend that played on the radio. A cool breeze began to flow through my open window and it just felt soooo fabulous to feel comfortable in 100-degree Weather.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
No comments:
Post a Comment