Friday, February 10, 2012

How long have I been complaining about my lack of ENERGY???! Time for B!

I'm starting to think I'm a bit DEFICIENT. Vitamin B12 deficient. I am eating meat here but not enough I think. So just cracked open that expensive bottle of CVS "SUPER B Complex." I'm going to try 2 weeks of this and see what happens...this could be me being anemic or just low on that B12 -- which Peace Corps was so anal about during my medical review. I think I may have had to write an essay about this along with how I don't deal with my lactose intolerance, I just avoid dairy, or eat it in private and suffer with the bloat/gas. I miss my monthly B12 shots...they. were so much easier. I'm really bad at daily medications and maintaining diets.

Pump up the protein and the B - I'm hoping this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment