I came back from a morning of taking care of all things administrative on the school computer and had a surprise waiting for me :)
I had given the teacher I'm working with the idea that cutting symmetries in the paper could help them understand our unit on symmetry better. It also helps develop their fine motor skills and is artistic too.
My grade 2 class of 39 kids had each made me a snowflake. We all voted "yes" or "no" to get a top 3 for the best snowflakes in the class and settled with the fine scissors cuttings of Rethabile, Ohentse and Atisang.
Those will then be put on the wall under our new "Work I Am Proud Of."
These just make me so happy. Glad to be contributing to creating more creativity and individuality in them.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
No comments:
Post a Comment