Saturday, September 24, 2011

The only way to WAX your floor! / La única manera de ENCERAR de tu piso

With KNEE PADS!! O a decir en la lenguaje de mi tierra madre almohadillas para las rodillas jaja! Como dices esto en Quechua papa?

I learn new customs every day about, how can I say it..."Presentation." What is the "right" way to wear clothes to church, how to sweep you sandy front yard, how to dress when you go to town, and especially how to clean your room the CORRECT way in Africa.

En Castellano:

Cada día aprendo nuevas costumbres que tratan de ... "La Presentación". ¿Cuál es la manera "correcta" para llevar ropa a la iglesia, cómo limpiar tu patio de arena, la forma de vestir cuando vas a la ciudad, y sobre todo las formas correctas de limpiar tu habitación en África.



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suz! I've subscribed to your blog so just wanted to let you know I'm reading and enjoying your stories of South Africa. I LOVE that you are writing this in english and en castellano. I need the practice. :D

    ReplyDelete